Friday, June 1, 2007

ANTI-THEFT DEVICE DISCOUNT

Most types of vehicles equipped with permanently installed select anti-theft devices (i.e., burglar alarms or fuel/ignition shut-off devices) may qualify for a discount of up to 9% on Comprehensive Coverage. Some electronic vehicle locators (such as LoJack) may qualify for a discount of up to 18% for Comprehensive Coverage. If a vehicle is equipped with more than one qualifying device, this discount will apply only one and will be based on the device eligible for the higher discount. When you first insure a vehicle, we will ask you about anti-theft devices.

2 comments:

Natalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia said...

Is this really true that installing an anti theft device help me to get a discount on car insurance policy ? I do have installed a burglar alarm but I didn't get a discount for that. I will definitely ask my agent about it. Thanks for this information.
commercial liability insurance